In a woman's life, there is always a special man who is irreplaceable and who is always there for her no matter what. This man stays with her in times of darkness and gives her the strength to keep up with the hardships in life. He protects her from problems and lends her a shoulder in times of pain. Valentine's Day is a day to express love to your loved ones. And what could be a better occasion than Valentine's Day to express your love to that special man in your life. There are various ways such as gifts, greetings and messages by which love can be expressed. You can also choose to make some attractive Valentine's Day crafts on this occasion. Receiving any token of love from you will warm up his heart. Read further to know about some beautiful Valentine's Day crafts for him.
Valentine's Day Gifts for Him
Valentine's Day Scroll
Valentine's Day crafts as gifts are great ways of letting your man know about your true feelings. To know more, explore this article on Valentine's Day crafts for him.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Him
- Acrylic Paint (red, green & gold)
- Hand Prints (yours)
- Canvas or Construction Paper
- Apply red paint on one hand and press it over the canvas. Repeat with the other hand. Both hands should be at least 6 inches apart from each other.
- Using the green paint, paint stems and simple leaves beneath the hands, giving an impression of two roses.
- Paint the borders or edges of the canvas with gold paint. For better effect, use the make-up sponge to highlight the edges.
- Write up a personal message using a red and gold marker. Let all of it dry up.
- Fold up the canvas into a scroll and tie a red ribbon around it.
- Gift it to your man on Valentine’s Day.
- Polished stones from a dollar store or craft store, or smooth stones from your yard.
- Paint markers
- Fridge magnets or jewelry pins
- Glitter glue
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- From the craft store or your yard, choose the rocks whose shapes appeal to you.
- For suggestions, the round stones would suit the pumpkin design, some unique shapes may also show up that may look like the shape of the birds or animals.
- Wash these stones in soap and water and let them dry.
- Apply the base color on to the stone and let it dry.
- Now use the paint pen to create the design or message that you have in mind. Apply glitter glue and let it dry.
- After it has dried, using a strong glue gun, attach a fridge magnet.
- Gift it to to your man on Valentine’s Day.
Hearts & Kisses on Glass
- Wine glasses or champagne flutes
- Glass paint (red)
- Rubbing alcohol
- Soap and water
- Red ribbon
- Wash the glass or glasses with water and dish washing soap and let them dry.
- Apply lipstick on your lips, and kiss a few glasses as many times as you want the number of kisses to show. Reapply the lipstick when need be.
- Using the glass paint, make little heart designs. Try not to overdraw the hearts or kisses.
- Wipe off any badly drawn heart or badly given kiss with the rubbing alcohol.
- After you’re done, wait for 24 hours for the paint to dry.
- Gift them to your man on Valentine’s Day.