Valentine's Day is the day to celebrate love and people woo their loved ones with gifts, chocolates, flowers and much more. But the fact is, nothing can ever beat the power of words when it is about expressing your feelings. We all have friends but we rarely manage to be expressive and tell them that our life is incomplete without them. Valentine's Day is not only meant for lovers but also for friends who can't live without each other. So this Valentine's Day, let your buddy know what their friendship means to you. Some pleasantly sweet words can bring a cute smile on your pal's face and those words are not hard to find. Here are some friendship quotes through which you can easily express your feelings or thoughts. Through these lovely quotes express your feelings to your friends and let them know how important they are in your life or what their friendship means to you.
Valentine's Day Sayings for Friends
Friends are those we can never do without. This Valentine's Day cherish the gift of friendship with these beautiful Valentine's Day quotes for friends.
Valentine's Day Quotes for Friends
- “There is an important difference between love and friendship. While the former delights in extremes and opposites, the latter demands equality.” -Francoise D'Aubegne Maintenon
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” - Euripides
- “Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love, aren't we already there?”- Richard Bach
- Love is friendship, friendship is love. If love fails, friendship should remain. For friendship is the foundation of love. - Anonymous
- “Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship -- never.” - Charles Caleb Colton
- “Love is temporary, but friends are forever.” - Kelly Wheeler
- “I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship.” -- Pietro Aretino
- “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” Mother Teresa
- “My love, you know you are my best friend. You know that I'd do anything for you, and my love, let nothing come between us. My love for you is strong and true.” - Sarah McLachlan
- “We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it.” - John Lennon
- “The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right.”- Mark Twain
- “Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.” - Marianne Williamson
- “Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.” - Friedrich Halm
- The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, not the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship.” -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
So, this Valentine's Day, don't forget to tell your friends they are the reason for your smile and you need them throughout your life.