The world celebrates Valentine's Day to express your deep love and true emotions to your loved ones. This beautiful day has had a great influence on everyone since ages, be it a kid, youngster, or even an old person. People of every genre eagerly wait for this festival to arrive and celebrate it in the most unique way possible. The preparations, or the spirit of Valentine's Day to be precise, start days before. These are evident from shops and malls bejeweled with Valentine's Day symbols of hearts, flowers, chocolates, cupids, and jewelry. This Valentine's Day, put a trivial change to your conventional celebrations and kick off the day with tummy-tickling laughs instead. Express your love to your beloved with a little flavor of wittiness and humor. Listed here is an assortment of some tickling and funny short Valentine's Day jokes, quotes, and one liners. Including these jokes would surely tickle the funny bones of your loved ones and give a blithe start to this day of lovers.
Short And Funny Valentine's Day Jokes
Here is the collection of short and funny jokes that in no time will make your loved ones burst into laughter.
Short Valentine's Day Jokes
- Q: Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?
A: No, but they had an apple.
- Q: What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
A: Can I hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand?
- Q: What is a vampire's sweetheart called?
A: His ghoul-friend.
- Q: If your aunt ran off to get married, what would you call her?
- "One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry".
- Sales Ad at a Store: 'You are my one and only' valentine cards, now on sale: 4 for $5.
- What did the boy sheep say to the girl sheep on Valentine's Day?
I Love Ewe!
- What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine's Day?
- What did the elephant say to hisgirlfriend?
I love you a ton!"
- Did you hear about the nearsighted porcupine?
He fell in love with a pincushion!
- Q: What does a man who loves his car do on February 14?
A: He gives it a Valenshine!