Love is an eternal feeling that merges two souls, bringing two human beings together. This heavenly feeling is celebrated as Valentine's Day round the globe on 14th February with huge splendor, grandeur, and magnificence. The true essence of the occasion can be seen with loads of cards, flowers, jewelry, chocolates, hearts, cupids, and assorted gifts beautifully displayed on the shelves of gift stores and shopping complexes. But if you wish to make your Valentine's Day all the more special and memorable, pen down a personal message depicting your love, emotions, and sentiments. And if he/she is at a far-off place, divulge them through your cards and emails that you plan to send to him/her. To help you celebrate the festival of love, listed are some romantic and lovely messages for your Valentine. Whether it's a Valentine card, email, text message, or a gift tag, enhance the entire feelings of love with these messages.
Valentine's Day Romantic Messages
Learn about the message of the celebration of Valentines Day which it wants to convey to the entire world
Valentine's Day Message
- Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
- I want to let you know that I want you to be my Valentine. Again!
- I don't know how to write great messages in cards, but I want to let you know how special you are to me. You are awesome! Happy Valentine's Day!
- Whether Valentines Day or not, I can't think of anyone I would rather spend a day with. Happy Valentine's Day.
- I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
- Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
- You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet...you are like you...and that's the reason why I love you!
- You are the light of my life; smile and my world will become brighter.
- May this Valentine bless us with cupid of love and warmth of romance. Happy Valentine's Day Honey!!
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.
- If I could be anything I would be your tear! So that I could be born in your eyes, live down your cheeks and die on your lips!
- Love - all my life I have read about it, dreamed about it, waited for it, cried for it, needed it. Now with you, I have found it.
- A candle may melt and its fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.
- If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, if hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, but if love was time, I would give you eternity.
- When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
- I wrote your name in the sand but it got washed away, I wrote your name in the sky but it got blown away, so I wrote your name in my heart where it will stay!
- If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn't blink at all for I don't want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.
- I'll love you, dear, I'll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.
- A ring is round, it turns forever and that's how long we'll be together!
- I don't miss you and you alone; I miss you and me together.