Imagine a party where each guest is holding a drink, walking around aimlessly, making small conversations with a bunch of total strangers who knew somebody who knew your guy or girl. Sounds fun, doesn't it? If it does, you obviously haven't been to a lively party where fun wasn't restricted to forcing yourself to laugh on dry jokes. Now imagine a party that blows you over with maximum fun and minimum talk; food and drinks included of course. These are the parties with games - fun and rocking as hell! It's because games, especially the fun ones, are a lifeline of any party. If you're playing the host this Valentine's Day, don't bore your guests to death, but have some extra time for fun games that will liven up the party. Read on to know about some fun games for Valentine's Day party.
Games for Valentine's Day Party
Pin the Heart
Make your Valentine's Day party come alive with Valentine's Day party games. Read on to know more about these games.
Valentine's Day Party Games
- Big picture of a Cupid.
- A red heart for each participant, with adhesive on the back and their names on the front.
How to Play
- Blindfold the player and spin him/her around at the spot.
- Let him/her try to stick the heart where it's supposed to go.
- Give a prize to the player who gets closest.
Valentine's Day Scramble
- Sheets of Papers, as many as guests.
- Pencils or Pens, as many as guests.
How to Play
- Give all the guests a pen/pencil and a sheet of paper with the word Valentine’s Day written on it.
- Set the timer to 10-15 minutes.
- Using the letters found in the word, guests have to come up with as many words as they can within this time.
- Words can range between two letter words to ten letter words.
- Assign marks: 2 for each two letter word, 3 for each three letter word, 4 for each four letter word, and so on.
- The person with the most points wins a prize.
- Hearts, 10 times the number of guests (made of cardboard or heart-shaped chocolates).
- Places to hide the hearts.
How to Play
- Find as many hiding spots as you can in the party area and hide all the hearts.
- Split the guests into even teams of 2-4 and give them something (like a basket) to put in the hearts they find.
- Set the timer to 5-10 minutes.
- While timing them, ask each team to find as many hidden hearts as they can.
- When the time is up, make each team count the hearts they found.
- The team with the most hearts wins a prize.
- Wrapped Chocolate Candies
How to Play
- Split the guests into teams of 3 or more players.
- To make it fair, have equally divided teams with the same number of members.
- Have the players of each group line up in straight lines.
- Give each of the players a toothpick to hold in their mouth (no hands allowed).
- Then give the first person in each team’s line a wrapped chocolate candy in which they can stick the toothpick.
- Once the relay starts, the first player in line sticks the candy from their toothpick to the toothpick of the next player in line, without using his/her hands.
- Then the next player passes to the next and so on until the last person in line has the candy on his/her toothpick.
- The first team to get the candy to the end of their relay line wins the game and gets the prize.
- During the race if the candy falls to the ground or someone uses his/her hands, the team must start all over again with the candy on the first player's toothpick.