Love is in the air as Valentine's Day is fast approaching. You must be going jitters if you are hosting a party at your place and even if you are not hosting one. In either case, you can not avoid an effervescent drink from your evening menu. Even if you don't consume intoxicants you can try getting drunk on life, along with some nice non-alcoholic beverages. Drinks are great conversation starter and if you are on a date with your loved one, then drinks make the atmosphere light. No nice party can be assumed where no alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are catered. Champagne in drinks is almost synonymous to love as chocolates and strawberries. Preparation is the key to making a nice cocktail or even a mock-tail drink. So, be prepared with the ingredients beforehand.
Valentine's Day dinner is incomplete without drinks, so we are listing a few Valentine's Day drinks recipes.
Valentine's Day Drinks
- 2 oz Herradura Tequila Silver
- 1 oz white crème de cacao
- 1 oz Double Cream
- 1/2 oz Chambord
- White Chocolate Flakes for rimming
- Fresh Raspberries for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, add Herradura Tequila, white crème de cacao, double cream and Chambord. Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled cocktail glass, rimmed with white chocolate. Add a spear of fresh raspberries, and serve.
Amarula & Eve
- 1 1/2 oz Amarula Cream
- 1/2 oz Citrus vodka
- 2 1/2 oz Lychee juice
- 3/4 oz Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- Lychee fruit for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker glass filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a coup glass.
- Garnish with lychee fruit on the rim.
- 2 Lime Wedges
- 5-6 Raspberries
- 1 1/2 oz Agavero
- Passion Fruit Juice
- Dash of Chambord
- Muddle limes and raspberries in a highball glass.
- Add Agavero.
- Top off with passion fruit juice.
- Add a splash of Chambord.
- Pour this mix into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain back into the highball glass.
- 3 oz Red Cranberry Juice
- 3 oz Apple Juice
- 1 oz Honey
- Maraschino Cerry for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes. Add the juices and honey to a mixing glass. Stir the ingredients with a bar spoon.
- Pour the contents of the mixing glass into the highball glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup of Orange Juice
- A dash of Ginger
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and a maraschino cherry.
Golden Glow Punch
- 1 frozen 12oz Orange Concentrate
- 1 frozen 12 oz Lemonade Concentrate
- 1 quart Apple Juice
- 2 quarts Ginger Ale
- Mix all the ingredients together in a punch bowl and serve.
- You can always add some ice cubes to the punch bowl or put some ice cubes in a cup and pour the punch over the ice and enjoy!
- 2 teaspoons Sugar Syrup
- 3 oz Lemon Juice
- Ginger Ale
- Mix the sugar syrup with the lemon juice and pour over cubed ice into a chilled Collins glass and top off with the ginger ale.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.