Romance is in the air as Valentine's Day is approaching. It is the day which gives you the opportunity to express your true feeling of love and affection to your loved ones. Impressing your partner with different romantic activities and words is what you have always been constantly working towards. The right words of love and affection is something that has always been able to melt the hearts of lovers from ages. You must also either be searching for some great ideas to impress your partner or finding it hard to define the depth of your love for him/her. If that is true, then here are some great romantic quotes through which you can express your love clearly. These famous quotes by renowned personalities will surely help you to make your valentine feel special.
Romantic Valentine's Day sayings
This Valentine's Day, you will never be out of words to express your love to your beloved as we present to you some romantic Valentine's Day quotes.
Romantic Valentine's Day Quotes
- “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” - George Eliot
- "Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds." -Shakespeare
- "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." -Unknown
- "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without." -Unknown
- "Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction." -Saint-Exupery
- "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." -Ingrid Bergman
- "I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love." -Henry Ward Beecher
- “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.” - Mignon McLaughlin
- “For one human being to love another that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof; the work for which all other work is but preparation.” Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low.” - Henry Ward Beecher
- “You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in a spirit of love.” - Henry Drummond
- “Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your good health has vanished.” - Og Mandino
- “The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.” - Pearl S. Buck
- “Love works in miracles every day: such as weakening the strong, and stretching the weak; making fools of the wise, and wise men of fools; favoring the passions, destroying reason, and in a word, turning everything topsy-turvy.” - Marguerite De Valois
- “All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.” - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
So make your valentine's day more romantic with these quotes. And tell your partner how much you love him/her.