You don't know how to behave at first dates, as the dates you have been to till now used to be with your cousin sisters when you were eleven. You seriously need to pull up your socks dude, because you are already a late starter. To begin with your training, don't get overwhelmed by watching some sappy romantic comedy because it isn't going to help you a bit in real life. First dates are as easy as you can make them, so you should be confident. But don't try to overdress and yes, that means you have to lose those red cowboy boots and hat you were planning to wear. Keep a confident smile and please wipe that joker grin off your face, that reveals much more than your well flossed teeth. So, you are ready now and here are a few ideas you can try for your first date. Learn!
First Date Activities
First dates are always unpredictable. Hence, here is a list of few first date ideas and activities which will help you make it a pleasant experience.
First Date Ideas
- A walk on the streets of your city can be a great idea. It is a simple idea which most people avoid because of its simplicity. It’s a great activity as the conversations flow during such long walks and you are able to know the person better.
- Watching an outdoor movie with your date will make the person comfortable, as you will be among a number of people, hence, giving her a feeling of security. Choose a movie which is a comedy or a romantic flick. Avoid hardcore science fictions.
- You just need to get your date at ease and for that create an environment which makes your date feel like at home. Create a small picnic for both of you. Buy a few eatables, but keep them light and savory. Start a topic while munching into some of your favorite snacks.
- Go for a boat ride, because it is romantic as well as intimate. You will have your date all alone with you on placid waters with scenic beauty as your backdrop. So, intimate conversations will come out automatically.
- Keep an early date at your favorite breakfast restaurant; be there before any other customers. This way you will have a lot of time on your hands before the place gets crowded, hence, you will be able to converse comfortably.
- If you want to keep your date really innovative, then visit a fortune teller or a psychic. After all who wouldn’t like to know the future of a relationship?
- Visit a video game arcade if you are sure that your date is interested in video games. Then hoot twice for this idea as even before the date you know the person a little.
- If you wish to show your date your intellectual side, then take your date to a bookstore. Keep in mind that you are not there to brag but to have fun and share some nice moments together, hence, make the visit more about ‘us’ than ‘me’.
- If the festive season is on, then go shopping for gifts. You might or might not shop for each other; rather you can shop for friends whom you are planning to gift something. This way you will also get to know about your date's taste with things.