Valentine's Day is not very far now and you must have planned something to surprise your sweetheart. Valentine's Day is very special for all the love buds. People try to make the entire day memorable and thus opt to cook themselves. Considering the theme of the day, the recipes too chosen for the purpose need to be quite delicious and romantic. If you are a married couple, then you can cook something yummy chocolate dish that can be enjoyed by the whole family. Garnishing is a noteworthy factor that you need to take care of while cooking a delight for your lover on Valentines' Day. They promote the emotions and make you submerge in the love even more. The most popular dish of this season's Valentine's Day is pizzas with romantic topping on it. Check out some finger licking Valentine recipes.
Chocolate Candy Hearts
There is no better way of making your valentine feel special then making something delicious and unique. Find the valentine recipes here.
- Plastic Heart-Shaped Candy Mold
- Red, White and Cocoa Colored Candy Melts
- Sandwich Bags (zipper)
- Wax Paper
- Wooden Skewer or Clean Craft Paint Brush
- Take the sandwich bag and put some candy melts in it.
- Now put this sandwich bag in a microwave to let it melt for around 30- 40 seconds.
- With the help of the scissor, cut one corner of the bag so that you can easily squeeze the melted candies. Hold it carefully as the bag may be very hot.
- Now slowly squeeze the melted chocolates in the heart shaped mold. Keep on tapping the sides of the mold as you squeeze out the candies to restrict the entry of any air bubbles and also to flatten the chocolate.
- Put this mold into the refrigerator to let it set.
- When the candies get set, pop them out and decorate.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 6 tbsp Butter (softened)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 ½ cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Cream Cheese Icing
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate, butterscotch or peanut butter chips
- Chopped nuts
- Miniature marshmallows
- Mini M&Ms
- Shredded coconut
- Gummy candies
- Fresh fruit (berries and apples)
- Melted chocolate for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to about 180 degree C. Now take a 12 inch pizza pan and cut a parchment paper in a size that fits the pan well. Put this parchment paper on the pan.
- Take a medium-sized bowl. Add sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla into it. Blend the entire content with the help of an electric mixer. Beat it till it gets fluffy.
- Next add egg and again blend it to make the content creamy.
- Also add flour and baking soda in the bowl. Beat them too until both the ingredients gets mixed in the mixture and dough becomes smooth.
- Put in the chocolate chips into the bowl and with the help of the wooden spoon, combine it in the mixture.
- Now pour the dough in the pizza pan and spread it gently.
- Use a fork to make an inch gap at the edges of the pan as the dough will expand during baking.
- Put this pan in the oven for about 20-22 minutes and bake it until it becomes slightly brown from the top.
- Remove it from the oven and take out the cookie out of the pan on the cooling rack. Allow it to cool.
- Use this time to make the icing. Take a bowl and add sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Beat it using a mixer and carry out a smooth and creamy texture. Cover it with a plastic bag and refrigerate it.
- When the cookie becomes cool, spread the icing on it. Leave the border of the cookie to give a pizza feeling.
- Top it with all your desired toppings.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut it in heart shape and serve.
Dark Chocolate Cake
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Cold Brewed Coffee
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- Preheat the oven for about 350 degrees F. Take a 9x13 inch pan. Now grease and flour this pan.
- Take a large bowl. Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in it.
- Now in this mixture make a well kind of a space in the center. Add eggs, coffee, milk, oil and vinegar in that well. Mix it well and carry out a smooth and thin batter.
- Pour this mixture in the pan prepared earlier.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes in the preheated oven. For doneness, check by inserting a toothpick inside it. If it come out smoothly that means the baking is done.
- Cool it and top with your favorite toppings.